POLICY REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
We inform you that your personal data collected on this website and, more generally, as a result of interactions that you may have with our company, are subject to processing by the company IDI, a partnership limited by shares with capital of 51,273,090.20 euros and its registered office at 18, avenue Matignon, Paris 75008, registered with the Paris trade and companies register under the number 328 479 753, represented by its manager, the company Ancelle et Associés, which is in turn represented by its Chairman, Christian Langlois-Meurinne.
1. Controller and recipients of personal data
The data collected are intended for use by our company. They will also be accessible to our technical service providers (“sub-contractors” according to the terms of the regulations) within the strict requirements of their role.
2. Purpose of the collection of personal data
If it is absolutely necessary to have certain personal data in order to execute a contract to which you or your company are signatories, or to respond to a regulatory requirement, we will indicate this when these data are collected.
Your data will be used in different ways depending on the reason that brought you into contact with our company:
- • With your consent, which you can withdraw at any time without calling into question the initial lawfulness of the use of your data, to send communiqués, regulated information and more generally the various communications of our company; ;
- • To enable the execution of your contract or a contract made with the company that you represent (execution of services, invoicing, monitoring of the execution of the contract, customer services and claims, etc.) ;
- • To manage and respond to pre-contractual measures taken at your request (management of applications, requests for information, etc.) ;
- • To respect our legal, accounting and fiscal obligations (in particular the retention of supporting documents for accounting purposes) ;
- • Unless you object and within the limits of your interests and rights, to meet our legitimate needs:
- - If you have submitted an application, to create a common pool of candidates who, despite having been rejected at a given moment, are liable to correspond to a future need.
3. Rights of individuals
You are entitled to consult your personal data, to correct inaccurate data relating to you and, in situations and within the limits specified by the regulations, to oppose and delete certain data that concern you, to restrict their use, or to request their portability with a view to transferring them to a third party, and also to decide what will happen to them after your death.
To exercise these rights, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach, if relevant, supporting documents that prove your identity and justify your request.
If a problem remains unresolved, you may refer the matter to the CNIL (French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties).
4. Storage of personal data
Your data will be stored for as long as they are required for the purposes mentioned above and, more specifically, for the following periods :
|Execution and monitoring of contracts||1 year after the end of the business relationship|
|Recruitment||2 years after the last contact|
At the end of these periods, the data will, if necessary, be archived for a period that will not exceed the statutory limitation periods or relevant record-keeping obligations. Once these deadlines have expired, the data will be destroyed.
Cookies are small computer files that a website or application can store on your device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) or is able to access.
Certain cookies are intended only to facilitate the use of the site or application, for example by recording your language preferences.
Other cookies are not indispensable for browsing or commands; they are described below.
|Cookies that we use||Retention period|
|Cookies to analyse site traffic||13 months|
|Cookies to track social networks||13 months|
These cookies are retained for a period of 13 months.