Personal data protection policy
POLICY ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION & COOKIES
1. Data controller and personal data recipients
Personal data collected via this website and, more generally, within the scope of your relationship with our company is processed by IDI, a French limited stock partnership (société en commandite par actions) with share capital of €51,273,090.20, having its registered office at 18 avenue Matignon, Paris (75008), registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 328 479 753, represented by its Manager, Ancelle et Associés, a company represented by its Chairman, Christian Langlois-Meurinne.
Data collected is destined for use by IDI. Access to this data will also be granted to our technical service providers (“data processors” as defined by regulations), solely for the purposes of their assignments.
2. Purposes of collecting personal data
We will notify you when certain items of your personal data need to be collected for the purposes of performing a contract to which you or your company are party or in order to fulfil a regulatory obligation.
Your data will be used in different ways depending on your reason for entering into relations with our company:
- Subject to your consent, which you may withdraw at any time without affecting the initial lawfulness of the use of your data, in order to send communications, all regulated information and, more generally, all communications issued by our company;
- For the purposes of performing your contract or a contract entered into with the company you represent (performance of services, invoicing, monitoring contract performance, customer service and complaints, etc.);
- To handle and respond to requests for precontractual measures implemented at your request (processing applications, information requests, etc.);
- To fulfil legal, accounting and tax obligations (including storage of accounting documentation for probative purposes);
- Unless you object and in accordance with your rights and interests, to meet our legitimate requirements: if you have filed a candidate application, in order to establish a shared pool of candidate applications which, even if they have been rejected at a certain time, are liable to correspond to a future need.
3. Rights of data subjects
You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify incorrect data and, under the circumstances and within the limits defined by regulations, to object to the processing of your personal data, to have certain data erased, to limit the use thereof or request its portability in order to be transferred to a third party, and to determine what happens to your data after your death.
To exercise your rights, simply write to us at email@example.com, attaching proof of your identity and any documentation to corroborate your request.
If the issue is not resolved, you may refer the matter to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
4. Storage of personal data
Your data will be stored for the period required to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and, specifically, for the following periods:
- Performance and monitoring of contracts: 1 year following the termination of the business relationship
- Hiring: 2 years following the last contact
Following the expiry of these periods, if necessary the data will be archived for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period or the period defined by applicable archiving requirements. Once these periods have expired, the data will be destroyed.
Cookies are small information files saved on your terminal (PC, tablet, smartphone etc.) or made accessible by a website or application.
Some cookies are intended only to facilitate use of the website or application (e.g. recording your language preferences).
Other cookies are not essential to your browsing experience or orders; they are described below.
Cookies we use and storage period:
- Audience analysis cookies: 13 months
- Social media trackers: 13 months
These cookies are stored for 13 months.